1. How can the admin add and view the categories?
In the admin panel, click on Add a New Category - fill the fields, keep the status as Active and click on the Add category button.
To view the list of categories, click on Video category manager Navbar
2. How can the admin Create and view the list of channels?
Click on the Add a New channel nav bar - fill the fields, keep the status as Active, and click on the Add Channel button.
To view the list of channels created, click on the Manage an existing channel
3. How to see the list of people who have subscribed to a particular channel?
Click on the Manage Channel Subscriptions Nav bar
Against each channel name, click on the numbers
4. Will the member uploaded videos be displayed directly once the user uploads?
a. No, the admin has to click on the Member’s video upload nav bar
b. Admin has to approve the video by clicking on the Check button
c. Admin can also block the existing videos uploaded by users by clicking on the Lock icon -
5. Is there an option to delete the videos uploaded by CSV?
Yes, click on the Delete Videos CSV Nav bar
Select the site to be deleted and upload the file which was used to import videos and click on the Delete button.
6. What are the other ways of adding videos?
Videos can be added one by one by clicking on the Add a New Video Nav bar -
Fill the required fields -
If the video is to be paid to watched by the users, then click on the Sale checkbox and fill the CCbill details -
Click on the Save button
7. Where can the admin track the transactions made on the platform?
Click on the Payment Management Nav bar -
8. Where can the basic site settings be done?
Click on the Meta tag, Analytics and Site Map Information Nav bar -
Fill the required fields and click on the Save button -
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests