1. How can the admin view and create a fan/model?
Click on create a fan
Select the type (Model/Fan) -
Fill the details and click on the Submit button
To view the fans list, click on the Listing button
2. How can the admin create and view posts?
Click on the Posts create -
fill the details and click on the Submit button.
To view the list, click on the Listing button
3. How can the admin view and create token packages for users?
Click on Create Package Nav Bar and add the details and click on the Submit button to create a token package -
And to view the list, click on the Listing Nav bar
4. What is the purpose of the Sell Items Nav bar in the admin panel?
In the select Items nav bar, the admin can approve the photos and videos added by the model to sell from the model account. If the admin doesn’t approve the items added by the model, then it won't be shown on the frontend. Admin can also delete the items, search items based on the model name.
5. What is the purpose of Messages nav bar in the admin panel?
Admin can view the messages sent by the model and fan and search based on the user (Fan/Model)
6. How can the admin see the daily revenue made by tipping?
Click on the Share Love Nav bar and select the type as Monthly or Daily based on the requirement
7. How can the admin view the payment history of the platform?
Click on the Payments Nav bar and click on the View icon -
To see the details
8. How can the admin see the payout requests made by the models? How is the money paid?
Click on the Payouts Nav bar to view the payout requests list made by all the models.
To view the request details of a particular model, click on the View icon. The money should be paid off the platform by collecting the payment
transaction details and once paid, click on the Accept button.
9. Where will the admin see the detailed earnings of himself and the model?
Click on the Earnings Nav bar to see the detailed earning status of admin and the model -
10. Explain settings page in the admin panel
In the settings page, we can update the Site name, Contact email which will be displayed in the footer, Site favicon (Uploaded from source code), Amount value for each token, Site logo(Uploaded from source code), Bonus tokens for fans on registration, Commission rate setting for admin and Payment configuration.
Adult sexting app - v1
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests