I'm writing down some general FAQ's on xMarketplace product. ( will be updating every 30 days )
1) Demo links for the product ?
Front end URL - http://xmarketplace.info
2) How to test the demo?
The demo has been integrated with whole sale dropshipper - filled in with 15,000 products. So you can browse the product and also check our demo videos on how the everything works.
You can read this post on how our whole sale drop shipper works - http://adent.io/start-sex-toy-website-xmarketplace/
3) Free installation turnaround time?
It usually takes 24-48 hours after you've raised the Installation support ticket.
4) What do you mean by Life time support?
All our products come with life time support - if there is any defect, bugs - you can raise a ticket - our team will solve the issues in less than 6 hours. All the bugs and issues on the product will be fixed free of cost. Our support team works round the clock. 24x7 available on eMail and Phone.
5) What do you mean by Life time updates?
Every 60 days we push a product update with some new features along with existing bugs and issues fixed. It will be upgraded to your server free of cost. If you don't require the new feature - you can simply patch the bugs by replacing the latest patch files.
6) Who owns the source code? Where is it hosted?
You will be owning 100% source code of your product and you have the complete rights to customize and modify the product. It will be hosted in your server.
7) Refund policy?
30 days money back guarantee. No questions asked.
8) I want to change the design?
You can change the design. If you don’t like the default template that comes with your purchase, you can request for a quote to get a new design for your site.
9) What framework and Technology used?
Developed on WordPress - WooCommerce.
10) I can see your portfolio ?
11) Payment gateways for my Adult toy site?
By default, xMarketplace comes with PayPal to collect your payments. If you need additional payments, we can integrate it.
12) Does the script have developer documentation ?
Yes, it comes with clean technical documentation. Once you purchase the product, you will receive all the technical documentation with installation guide.
13) Revenue channels for xMarketplace ?
a) Dropshipping API
b) Affiliate Commission from vendors
c) Banner ads
d) Sponsored posts and featured vendors
14) Affiliate program to earn more money
We've an affiliate program - if you're a webmaster and would like to make some extra money - promote our products and earn up to 40% on sales. You can learn more about it here -
15) Can I pay for the script on monthly basis?
For the base product - you cannot pay on monthly basis. But if you're contracting us for custom works - you can do.
16) Recommended hosting companies
M3Server - https://goo.gl/mxmmYB
17) What happens if you download nulled version of xMarketplace script?
There are lots of sites on the internet who pirate our software and sell it for free or for cost - If you download those nulled versions ( illegal copies ) - you will not get a valid license for
1) future updates
2) product support
3) no bug fixes.
4) no community support on money making ideas.
5) legal action will be taken against you. Our search spiders will notify us if you go live on the web if you use our software illegally.
18) Can I translate xMarketplace to different language?
19) Can I have my own branding, logo on my site?
Yes, once you purchase the software - you're eligible to re-brand it with your own logo, company / business name etc.
20) What’s your cost for custom works?
The cost for customization / modification - depends upon the requirement. Kindly contact us to get customized prices for your project.
21) How will the product be delivered?
We use an automated digital delivery service GetDPD.com ( a product of PayPal.com ) to deliver all the product source code files and documentations. Once you've made the payment, you will receive an email automatically from us with the link to download the source code files and installation guide. You will also find information regarding installation support tickets etc.
Frequently asked questions
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest